I went to see "2016-Obama's America". 
My stomach was churning! It was very good. There were a lot of news clips from throughout the past 4 years.
The people who came out of the theater all had comments. I think every voter should be required to go see the
movie!!! People are such "sheeple." We've had it so good in our lifetime too many people just can't accept the
fact that things "can" change. And it's up to us to control how that "change" is. I don't want to give up my
"freedoms." Oh, now Obama, on Univision, has said the "Fast and Furious" started under the "previous administration."
Total lie!! It started about nine months into the Obama admin. The reporter is asking why he doesn't fire Holder!!
Because they are all communist/marxist in on a conspiracy to gain total control and power over America. Obama
absolutely LIES, and he is so charming while doing it. I'm in the San Juaquin Valley, in Calif., where the gov't. shut
off the water (EPA) four years ago, and 30,000 people were immediately out of work, and there is no food being
grown. Calif. supplied food to the country!! The fields are brown, entire almond orchards have been dug under. It
is a dustbowl, and still the democrats are loyal to a party they joined as kids. They have a fierce loyalty, or is it
blind, stupid loyalty? They don't want to know truth or anything else. They've had it very good for 50 years, so
it's "leave me the heck alone!!"
 
Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up.
 
 I don't understand how a person
can't even be "open minded." At least listen to facts. This is our battle.

Glenn Beck
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog